How do I know what i think I know? Well first off we must ask the question what do I know. I believe I know a lot of things, as I am very conceited upon myself. I may not know a lot but I will always act like I know a lot. But when asking the question how do I know things I know for sure well we'll have to go back to my teachings as a toddler.
As a toddler, I was always told that Taneesha Sajna was my mom and that George Stanton was my dad. I constantly identified them as mommy or daddy and they never replied, "Hey, I'm not your mom!" or "Aye lil boy I aint yo daddy." I took that as a sign that they were my parents and I figure it to be the first amount of knowledge I gained as a baby. I have a birth certificate with both of my parents named on it as mom and dad. Also, I am sure there are thousands of documents stating that I am the child of Taneesha Sajna and George Stanton. I am sure these are my parents and that is how I know this.
How do I know about American History? Well to tell the truth, history is my least favorite subject. Too much boring reading about some guy doing some thing that whoever made up "history" thought we HAD to know. Despite my dislike though, I had to learn it. How do I know that I really know it? Well my understanding was that when a teacher teaches you something, you should gain some sort of understanding of it. And I think when you gain understanding of something, that means you know it so therefore I know my history(only some).
How do I know what I feelings I have at a certain time? Well that's just easy. I was taught what all of these different emotions and feelings are. Anger, happiness, sadness, deppression, and so on. So this means I know what they mean and when I see that I am exibiting anger or happiness I know that I am angry or happy.
So it's all in whatever you're taught. You know what you get taught and then later on you find things out on your own and you gain that understanding.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment